lunes, 17 de febrero de 2014

                                              project 3

 

Age: July 2003             date:3               moment: holiday

              on that vacation to observe and touch a turtle

                                             

Age: November 2009      date:8             moment: school

                              but only lasted a day spa
                   



Age:March 2009       date:8                 moment: school 

                  Travel by the very good school

                                             

Age: July 2011          date:10                 moment: holiday 

                 I'm glad I went with my aunt for a week


Age: July 201          date:12                 moment: holiday

                     and I went back to my parents

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario